Effective Date: May, 2019
Man Nutra Supplement Guarantee: Man Nutra strives to keep you totally fulfilled and gratified, which is why we offer a 30-day, money back guarantee. If at any point you decide it’s not heeding the results that you are expecting, then you can be assured that you are protected by the highest standard 100% money-back guarantee.
Just return the unopened, sealed bottle/s and we’ll refund you to the last penny, no questions asked. If after 30 days of use, you are unhappy and would like a refund, here’s exactly what to do:
- Contact the Man Nutra support team by emailing us at [email protected]. We will gladly provide you with our return address. This is an easy and effortless process.
- Return your unopened and sealed (if you only ordered one item, we will refund that one item without return) bottle/s, the Man Nutra invoice that received, and the confirmation number you have been assigned.
- It is your obligation to pay the return postage, we do not provide return labels. We recommend you opt for tracking and confirmation numbers for verification and efficiency purposes. Note: We must receive the bottles within 60 days from the date of original purchase for the refund to be valid.
- We will refund your unopened return bottle/s, excluding shipping costs, as long as all bottles purchased are returned unopened.
These guidelines were created to keep you satisfied, while at the same time ensuring we can continue to provide a quality product to other happy customers for years to come. Returning Man Nutra supplements without complying with our policy will unfortunately deem your transaction non-refundable.
After complying with the steps above, please allow adequate time for shipping, quality control, and communication with credit card companies and banks as you patiently await your refund.
1. When will my order ship?
After placing your order, our fulfillment team will process and pack your order within 1-7 business days and ship out your order using your preferred courier method. (UNLESS SPECIFIED DIFFERENT ON THE WEBSITE)
2. Do you offer tracking?
Yes, all options available include tracking. You will be sent a tracking number when the item is shipped.
3. Will I be charged customs/duties?
Depending on your location, yes, it is a possibility. Taxes, Duties, and customs charges may be applied to your package as it arrives in the country of destination. We do not control this amount, but since we properly declare the package and it’s value, it may acquire an extra charge along the way.
4. What if I’m not home when my package gets delivered?
DHL will leave a note and will attempt a second delivery. After the second delivery, if no one is still home then they will leave another note and you can pick up your package from a pickup location or call them and make other arrangements.
UPSP will leave a note indicating what the next steps are. They will either have you pick up the package from a local pickup location or attempt a second delivery.
Canada Post will leave a note indicating where you can pick up the package from a local pickup location.
***In some cases, depending on the driver, they will leave the package at the doorstep.***
5. What methods do you guys use for shipping?
We use DHL Express Worldwide & UPSP Depending on where you’re located, you get the choice of a few carriers with different transit times all available at checkout!
6. Do you offer free shipping?
NO we DO NOT, unless specified! However we offer free shipping for customers in US who purchase the product bundle subscriptions on our supplements. This free shipping is subject to change at any time.
7. How long does it take for me to receive my order?
For US deliveries, it takes no less than 14 business days to arrive at the location given that there are no hiccups in transit. For International shipping outside of the US, this may take up to 30 days and it also depends on if there are no hiccups during transit.
8. How do I return a product?
Please contact our customer service department at [email protected] We will not refund orders unless we are first contacted only so we can assess the problem and determine how best to handle it. Be sure to include your order # in all correspondence. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase & products must be sealed. A refund will be issued less the original ACTUAL postage (incurred to us on your initial purchase – Canada Post, UPS, FEDEX or DHL).
9. My shipment is damaged or has not arrived…what should I do?
For any damages or claims, please retain the shipment and packaging for inspection for a period of 30 days. Failure to retain the shipment and packing for inspection may result in the claim being denied. Please take a picture of the damaged shipment and email us at [email protected] with the pictures attached.
10. Do you ship to rural or remote areas?
Certain locations do require additional shipping charges. These areas do not qualify for flat rate shipping or free shipping. If this is the case, you may be required to visit your local post office and pay any additional feels to receive your package.
Shipping Terms and Conditions
If Man Nutra (‘we’) has your product(s) in stock, we will email you a shipping notice confirming that the items have shipped and are en-route to you; that notice is our acceptance of your order. In-stock orders (excluding scheduled delivery items) most of the time ship before 5PM EST on 1 -7 days after order is placed and DHL Express Worldwide and UPSP is selected as the shipping company. (3.30PM EST for UPSP orders). Out-of-stock orders will ship once the item is back in stock. You will be notified via email of what orders are out of stock. We will send you the shipping notice once the item is back in stock and has been shipped. How soon you receive the product(s) depends on the shipping method you have chosen.
We reserve the right to limit quantities available for sale or sold.
THE FOLLOWING CLAUSE IS INAPPLICABLE IN QUEBEC. We reserve the right at any time to reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever. If the price of any product you order was incorrectly displayed on our Web Site, we will provide you with an opportunity to place an order at the correct price.
Advertisements on our Web Site are invitations to you to make offers to purchase products and services on the Web Site and are not offers to sell. Your properly completed and delivered order form constitutes your offer to purchase the products or services referenced in your order. Your order will be deemed to be accepted only if and when we send a shipping notice email to your email address. That shipping notice email constitutes our acceptance of your order and forms a legally binding contract with Man Nutra.
The total price of your order will be charged to your credit card when our shipping notice email has been sent to your email address. If you wish to cancel an order, you may request a cancellation by e-mailing us [email protected].
However, we may not receive and process your cancellation request before we accept and ship your order, in which case your cancellation request may not be effective. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a product you have purchased, we would be pleased to exchange or give you a refund up to 60 days after you receive your order within 5-10 business days of receiving the returned product(s).
All products (both defective and non-defective) must be returned in their original purchase condition, with the original packing material, manuals and any other item or accessory provided by the manufacturer. Your name, address, and phone number are required when processing all returns and exchanges for the purposes of detecting and preventing fraud.
Please note: for online returns, Man Nutra 60-day return policy begins on the date your items are delivered to you. Your packing slip or a note with your order number is required for returns.
In the event that a returned order has any packaging, manuals, accessories, or other items missing, the return may be refused, or we may deduct the value of any of the missing items.
Shipping charges are non-refundable; however, we will refund your original shipping cost if you are returning an item because of an error on our part, or we have determined that the product is defective.
How We Collect and Use Information
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). The Site only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our messaging or have purchased one of our products. The Site collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration or opt-in purposes and name, postal address, and credit card information when purchasing our products. All of this information is provided to us by you.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site. We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. The Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as “transparent GIFs”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public.
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our websites is acquired by another company, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
We also use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these Google Analytics Display features, we are required to notify our visitors by disclosing the use of these features and that we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to gather data about your activities on our Site. Among other uses, this allows us to contact you if you begin to fill out our check-out form but abandon it before completion with an email reminding you to complete your order. The “Remarketing” feature allows us to reach people who previously visited our Site, and match the right audience with the right advertising message.
We abide by Facebook’s Data Use Restrictions.
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR takes effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union (EU) citizens.
As a company that markets its site, content, products and/or services online we do not specifically target our marketing to the EU or conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. If the data that you provide to us in the course of your use of our site, content, products and/or services is governed by GDPR, we will abide by the relevant portions of the Regulation.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data, from us. This includes the “right to be forgotten.”
To make any of these requests, please contact our GDPR contact at [email protected]
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
How do we store your information?
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers the Site content and messaging. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive Site material.
All of the messaging or emails that are sent to you by the Site include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
Although it is highly unlikely, this policy may be changed at any time at our discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website.